LargeServer is committed to providing services at a standard of excellence commensurate with the best practice in the industry. Network up-time and server availability are of the highest importance. Nevertheless, all customers must understand and agreed to our AUP. Please note that this AUP is subjected to change and it is Customer’s responsibility to regularly check for modifications. (Customers, users, and visitors are referred collectively as Customer .)
This Acceptable Use Policy specifies the actions prohibited by LargeServer. LargeServer reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting of the modified Policy to this webpage. Use of LargeServer services is conditional upon acceptance of Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
Abuse, Violations & Strictly Prohibited
Abuse and violations of system or network security are prohibited, and may result in suspension, cancellation or criminal and civil liability. Examples of system or network abuse or security violations include, without limitation, the following:
1. Hacking. Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
2. Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
3. Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
4. Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
5. Offensive Material. Use of LargeServer service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
6. Fraud. Use of LargeServer service to commit fraud which including and not limiting to fake investment websites, speculation websites, fake banks and investment institution.
7. Virus Distribution. Use of LargeServer service to distribute Virus or any other forms of data which can cause considerable harms to any network.
8. Terrorism Activities. Use of LargeServer services to promote terrorist activities which including and not limiting to forums for terrorists, personal websites for terrorists, audio, photo and videos of terrorist activities.
9. System Resources Overload. Overload of LargeServer services until the system performance or other customers’ business is affected which including and not limiting to CPU resources overload, bandwidth overload, memory resources overload, MySQL connections overload and massive email spamming by scripts.
10. Spam (UNSOLICITED EMAIL). Customer shall not transmit or disseminate unsolicited commercial e-mail (UCE), or unsolicited bulk messages (Spam), including advertisements, informational distributions, and charitable or other solicitations. Nor shall Customer utilize UCE or Spam to promote or benefit any sites or businesses that are located on the LargeServer network, nor to collect responses from UCE or Spam regardless of whether sent over the LargeServer network. Do not send more than one hundred (100) unsolicited e-mails during any twenty-four (24) hours period. Do not violate the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. Do not send E-Mail Marketing Messages or facilitate E-Mail Marketing, even if such conduct is CAN-SPAM compliant. Do not host or allow to be hosted any site or information that is advertised by E-Mail Marketing, even if such conduct is CAN-SPAM compliant.
Customer may not send or attempt to send e-mail messages or transmit any electronic communications using a name or address of someone other than Customer for purposes of deception. Any attempt to impersonate someone else by altering source IP address information or by using forged headers or other identifying information, including the domain name is prohibited. Any attempt to fraudulently conceal, forge, or otherwise falsify Customer’s identity in connection with use of the Service is prohibited.
11. Child Pornography. Customer is responsible for any misuse of account, even if the inappropriate activity was committed by a friend, family member, guest or employee.
LargeServer reserves the right to disable service or terminate service and/or to remove content in order to investigate suspected violations of this AUP. LargeServer at its best effort will notified any customers of any violation so that the customer can investigate the case and provide the necessary explanation or solution. If there is no reply from customer within the mentioned period, LargeServer will have no choice but to suspend the services to avoid more harm. In some critical cases, LargeServer reserves the right to disable or terminate service without first given notice if the violation affects the entire operation. If the explanation or solution is accepted, customer is given a warning. If LargeServer feels as though this first offense was a deliberate attempt then the account and all associated accounts will be closed without warning and without a refund. LargeServer does not issue refunds for terminating service due to any of the causes specified above.
LargeServer may take any one or more of the following actions in response to complaints:
@Issue written or verbal warnings
@Disable access to a client’s content which violates AUP
@Remove content which violates AUP
@Block mail or any other network service
@Null-route client’s IP address
@Suspend the client’s account
@Terminate the clients’s account
@Bill the client for administrative costs and/or reactivation charges
@Bring legal action to enjoin violations and/or to collect damages, if any, caused by violations
Any violation of the AUP which results in a client’s server being removed or blocked from network access may be subject to reconnection fees as described in the TOS.
The aforementioned list of actions shall not be construed in any way to limit the actions or remedies that LargeServer may take to enforce and ensure compliance with this AUP. LargeServer reserves the right to recover any and all expenses, and apply any reasonable charges, in connection with a client’s violation of this AUP. No service credits will be issued for any interruption in service resulting from violations of this AUP.
The client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless LargeServer from any claims resulting from the use of the service, which damages the subscriber or any other parties.
LargeServer reserves the right to change this AUP at any time. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon posting on-line at this location. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this site and this AUP periodically and to be aware of any modifications. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use this site or any site on the LargeServer network.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: 10 September 2008